Translate your Business Strategy into on-the-ground success and boost your profit margins
The objective of Strategic Sales Management is to systematically implement your business strategy in the market and at the individual customer level. Based on a deep analysis of customer needs and your competitive position, you develop specific offerings and provide your sales people with a convincing value argumentation for the customer conversation. To successfully implement your sales strategies, effective structures, processes and systems have to be established.
The participants will learn how to
- Segment target customers based on their needs.
- Analyze the competition at the customer level and develop counter strategies.
- Develop specific offerings for different market segments and customers.
- Establish effective sales channels to develop and retain customers.
- Improve cooperation between sales and other departments.
- Control sales success through an integrated system of key performance indicators.
- Translating business strategy into sales strategy
- Growth directions in sales
- Elements of a sales strategy
- Strategic sales management in the digital age
- Market and customer analysis
- Analyzing customer potentials and customer needs
- Analyzing customer purchasing processes and influencers
- Segmenting customers into price and value-driven buyers
- Analyzing the competition
- Analyzing current and potential competitors at the customer level
- Sources of competitive information
- Customer management
- Developing customer-specific offerings with measurable value
- Building differentiation through value-added services
- Developing a value-based sales argumentation
- Selecting the most attractive target customers and defining sales channels
- Managing requests for proposals
- Building customer loyalty
- Sales management
- Defining quantitative and qualitative sales goals
- Managing price as the key profit driver
- Improving cooperation between sales and other functions
- Effective leadership in sales
- Deploying the right sales people for the right customers
- Successfully introducing customer relationship management systems
- Sales controlling
- The Balanced Scorecard in Sales
- Calculating customer profitability
CEO´s/Business Unit Leaders, Managers and Specialists from Marketing, Sales and Service.
2.800 Euro per participant plus VAT
We also offer you this workshop as a two-day intensive in-house workshop. Fee upon request.