Boost your profits by helping your most important customers become even more successful
A close relationship with key strategic customers is the ultimate competitive advantage a company can achieve. Studies show that professional Key Account Management (KAM) leads to strong, long-term customer loyalty and a significant increase in profits. Successful KAM requires aligning your entire organization, including its strategy, processes, structures and people, with Key Accounts´ requirements.
The participants will learn how to ...
- Build and manage the relationship with key customers as a long-term approach to build customer loyalty and increase profits.
- Segment customers based on their attractiveness and profit potential.
- Align the entire organization with Key Accounts´ requirements.
- Develop and implement effective Key Account plans.
- Calculate the return on investment (ROI) for their company and the Key Accounts
- Why strategic Key Account Management
- Providing added value for the customer and your organization
- Strengthening customer loyalty and your organization´s competitive position
- Strategic Key Account Management in the digital age
- Stages in introducing KAM
- Selecting strategic customers based on a list of criteria
- Hard and soft criteria
- Types of Key Account Management
- Slim KAM and strategic partnership
- International KAM
- Key Account-Analysis and Planning
- Analyzing customer needs and purchasing processes
- Analyzing the customer´s market position and competitive power
- Analyzing your situation as a supplier
- Developing attractive offerings and a cooperation strategy
- Integrating KAM into your organization
- Front end and back end organization
- KAM as a line, matrix and staff function
- Establishing effective Key Account Management processes and systems
- Selecting and qualifying Key Account Managers
- Managing Key Account teams
- Remuneration and incentive systems
- KAM Controlling
CEO´s/Business Unit Leaders, Managers and Specialists from Marketing, Sales and Service.
2.800 Euro per participant plus VAT
We also offer you this workshop as a two-day intensive in-house workshop. Fee upon request.