Develop and implement a growth strategy for your business that provides maximum value.
To prosper and grow in the long term, a business needs a clear strategy. A business strategy is not an abstract concept, but a detailed roadmap for the future which includes quantified objectives, an action plan and a controlling system. Strategies are developed in a strategic planning process which combines analytical thinking and creativity. Experience shows that strategies often fail in the implementation stage. Therefore, it is vital to closely involve those in the strategy formulation process who are in charge of strategy execution.
The participants will learn how to …
- Develop a common understanding of their company´s market position and competitive power.
- Formulate a consistent growth strategy using an effective planning process.
- Translate the strategy into a detailed action plan.
- Align people´s individual objectives behind corporate goals.
- Align the entire organization with its strategy.
- Strategic management versus "hands-on management"
- Why strategic planning is more than just "number-crunching"
- The goal of strategy: Profitable growth and peak performance
- How strategy and (digital) business models interact.
- From global to local to "glocal" strategy
- Organizing for strategic planning: Communication, deadlines, input required, planning tools
- Stakeholders involved in the planning process
- The strategic excellence audit
- Strategic planning in the digital age
- The ideal strategic planning process
- Defining the vision and mission
- Analyzing the company's situation
- Defining SMART objectives
- Formulating the strategy
- Evaluating the strategy
- Developing an action plan for implementation
- Establishing a controlling system
- The strategy implementation process
- Key success factors in implementation
- Aligning people´s individual objectives with corporate goals
- Creating excitement and enthusiasm within the organization
- Successful change and project management
- Reviewing progress periodically against defined metrics
CEO´s/Business Unit Leaders, Managers and Specialists from Marketing, Sales and Service.
3.500 Euro per participant plus VAT
We also offer you this workshop as a two-day intensive in-house workshop. Fee upon request.