Shorten the time-to-market for new products and services and manage your portfolio effectively over its lifecycle
The product manager is the driving force in translating market requirements into competitive and profitable offerings. Aligning market needs and technology, he implements new product and service concepts and manages his/her portfolio over the lifecycle. As a coordinator and communicator he/she closely cooperates with internal and external partners and mobilizes them to jointly reach the defined objectives.
The participants will learn how to ...
- Build and manage the relationship with key customers as a long-term approach to build customer loyalty and increase profits.
- Segment customers based on their attractiveness and profit potential.
- Align the entire organization with Key Accounts´ requirements.
- Develop and implement effective Key Account plans.
- Calculate the return on investment (ROI) for their company and the Key Accounts
- Product management as a key success factor in launching and managing market-driven offerings
- The role of the Product Manager
- Integrating Product Managers into the organization
- Personal characteristics and skills
- Translating business strategy into product strategy
- Strategic product management in the digital age
- The new product innovation and marketing process
- Methods of idea generation and selection
- Brainstorming, synectics, morphological box
- Screening und scoring methods
- Calculating the economic viability of new products
- Break-even-analysis and net present value calculation
- Developing new product concepts
- Requirements and feature specification
- Value analysis
- Marketing strategy and marketing plan
- Analyzing markets, competitors and your position
- Developing objectives and superior product strategies
- Action plan and controlling
- Product development
- Integrating customers in the development process
- Developing prototypes
- Production process
- Organization of production and capacity planning
- Market testing
- Test markets and lead users
- Market launch and lifecycle management
- Pioneer and follower strategies
- Marketing in the product life cycle
- Portfolio management and product elimination
CEO´s/Business Unit Leaders, Managers and Specialists from Marketing, Sales and Service.
2.200 Euro per participant plus VAT
We also offer you this workshop as a two-day intensive in-house workshop. Fee upon request.